Peanut Butter Doggie Treats from the Bill Mae Cottage
Peanut Butter Doggie Treats
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup smooth all natural peanut butter all natural peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 T. honey
- Mix flour, baking powder and egg together. Add peanut butter, water and honey. Mix well.
- Roll out on floured surface to 1/2 inch thickness and cut out.
- Bake 20 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Keep in an airtight container or refrigerate.
Easy, fun and your dog will love them!